Thursday, August 12, 2010

Need your CMI "Sealed Orders" Fix?

Starting tomorrow, I will be posting my daily "sealed orders" devotionals, timed at about the time the real sealed orders are distributed at Wonderland Camp.

With CMI a little later this year, and many schools starting before it is over, there are many CMI "regulars" who won't be at Wonderland.  This is a little virtual way of getting in on the action.

Just to let you know, this year's devotionals will be based around The Consecration Hymn, 525 in The Songbook of The Salvation Army.  This is better known as "Take my Life and Let it Be"

I have also based some of my devotional thoughts around a book written by Frances Ridley Havergal, who wrote the original hymn.  The book is called "Kept for the Master's Use," available for free online in Google Books.  It was written by Havergal before her death on June 3, 1879, and published later that year by her sister, Maria.

You can keep up with these posts through Facebook, Twitter, or at Blogspot.  Please let me know what you think as the week progresses.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment